Great survivor perk idea! Especially for those who hate being Exposed!

Perk Name (Come Get Me) I have two versions of this perk.

Version 1 - When you are suffering from the exposed status effect, you see the killers aura and the killer sees your aura for the duration you're exposed. Also initially every time you gain the exposed status effect you create a loud notification at your current location.

Additionally while (Come Get Me) is active your rushed vaulting speed is increased by 2% / 4% / 6%.

Comments

  • @TwitchyMike said:

    Perk Name (Come Get Me)

    When you are suffering from the exposed status effect, you see the killers aura and the killer sees your aura for the duration you're exposed.

    Additionally while (Come Get Me) is active your rushed vaulting speed is increased by 2% / 4% / 6%.

    I think overall this would be a balanced perk. It would be balanced and wouldn't completely shut down NOED. Yes the survivor can vault even faster and with other vaulting speed perks could make it even stronger. But the whole time you're exposed the killer can see you. So this perk wouldn't be the best idea against a killer like nurse or huntress. Tell me what your thoughts are.

    Too situational, it will be useless in most games.

  • I was thinking about this when I initially thought of it. Realize there are more time that you are exposed than just from a perk like NOED. Yes it's situation but aren't a good majority of perks? I mean adrenaline is a great perk until you die before last gen is completed. Yet it's top 10 most used perks. My only other idea was having this perk work when you're hexed in general. Which might be better.

    Version 2 - Everything's the exact same except Come Get Me activates when you're hexed.

    Now the biggest difference in that is you'd be trying to help yourself either counter being exposed, and there are tons of perks and hero powers that make you exposed. That or you're helping yourself counter being hexed. I personally like version 1 better. A 3rd version could be where I combine the two into one.

    I think overall this would be a balanced perk. It would be balanced and wouldn't completely shut down NOED. Yes the survivor can vault even faster and with other vaulting speed perks could make it even stronger. But the whole time you're exposed the killer can see you. So this perk wouldn't be the best idea against a killer like nurse or huntress. Tell me what your thoughts are.