Hill bodyblocking.
Greetings I would like to report that the hooks on the hills of ormond are not allowed to rescue anyone if the killer stands in the path up.I already made a report.
Tagged:
Mod
Greetings I would like to report that the hooks on the hills of ormond are not allowed to rescue anyone if the killer stands in the path up.I already made a report.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Dead Dawg Saloon had a hook on the hangmans noose that killer could bodyblock. They never removed that.
It’s deactivated but not for this. Blows my mind.
Hello, when you want to report a bug, please check the bug report section (https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs) to see if it has been reported already and upvote it, otherwise open a new report following the guidelines.