In the bug forum? Wouldn´t want to post this so everyone can abuse it.
You can probably create a support ticket for it instead.
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new - you can make a ticket here, or if you'd prefer I can message you and you can tell me directly.
@Mandy said:https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new - you can make a ticket here, or if you'd prefer I can message you and you can tell me directly.
@Mandy said:
Direct message would be nice.
I've messaged you Tsulan.
@Mandy said:I've messaged you Tsulan.
I´m sorry to say that, but this exploit is still in play. I´m currently being held hostage live on steam.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You can probably create a support ticket for it instead.
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new - you can make a ticket here, or if you'd prefer I can message you and you can tell me directly.
Direct message would be nice.
I've messaged you Tsulan.
I´m sorry to say that, but this exploit is still in play. I´m currently being held hostage live on steam.