What constitutes as Wraith's 'Surprise Attack'?
I understand it's an attack coming out of cloak, but how many sec. out of cloak would that be?
Tagged:
Mod
I understand it's an attack coming out of cloak, but how many sec. out of cloak would that be?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My best estimate is within 8-10 seconds...I run StBfL on him and with full stacks I can have both hits in a chase be surprise attacks assuming they run into a dead zone.
I'm thinking it's between 5-7s, or at least that's what it seems to me. I will see if I can find out the exact time.