How much chaos would this bring? (results screen)
How much chaos would there be (compared to now) if the results screen would not show grades or anything on the scoreboard, but show who did what in the game. like time worked on gens, time in chases, safe unhooks, totems, time spend within X meters of the hook (without a chase), etc.?
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
That would be kinda cool actually. Csgo has a similar system
I'd like it. I hate how people lie about what they was doing.
I also get stats, I like stats. Then I can truly know what I done myself. Would be cool to see all the gen progress you done but got regressed
I'd love it, so when this Felix calls me a Nazi + says I was the most useless teammate I can show him that I was the one who singlehandedly carried :D
Neat concept. There is just stuff that couldn’t be portrayed that way which still would have a big impact on those stats. EG that one teammate always sandbagging the already injured and probably dead-on-hook survivor.
(Also I would feel called out for my probably below average chase times as surv. I am trying!)
The good thing about this is that it would get rid of lots of false accusations.
Or, well, it wouldn't get rid of all of them, some would for example still claim you did nothing all Trial long.
But the evidence would be there at least.
I want something like this so bad on the endgame screen instead of showing everyone's BP.
Felix? The guy from Germany? He really should know better!
I screenshotted the whole conversation because it was so stupid lmao