Yup I'm done
Seriously, screw the SBMM. I'm not kidding when I say that I only play one to two matches a night because that's all the time that I have. And this skill based matchmaking for solo survivor and killer has been absolutely abysmal. Tonight I played a solo survivor match with a killer that had eight hooks with only a single generator completed. Not to mention he was also rocking a legendary outfit. This was a killer that we should not have been facing. I'm perfectly fine calling it quits.
Comments
Not to mention he was also rocking a legendary outfit
I didn't know the shop was locked behind a playtime wall. 🤔
I hate to say this but, how is this much different than before?
Curb stomping survivors at rank 1 was common due to many different levels of skill before. Being a solo survivor you must know the feeling.
Yesterday I played 4 survivor matches (all solo). Escaped 3 times (2 and 3 man escapes).
Then the last match was a 4k. 1 of my teammates was 3 hooked (other survivors were hooked in between) and ended with 2500 bloodpoints. He wasn't afk. He just wasn't doing anything.
Yeah you either get really good survivors or fresh installs. It’s really annoying
I think something went wrong with the sbmm. The last test felt so much better.
Maybe but I feel like the devs would’ve said something by now. I hope this isn’t what we’re stuck with
Maybe they are still analysing the Data.
I doubt it. They have been collecting data for awhile and they probably wouldn’t release unless they were confident they had enough
Maybe a bug.
Yeah I wouldn’t put it past them. Either that or they don’t care
All I was alluding to was that not only was the Killer really good, but if you're going to spend $15 or more for a skin, then you're clearly devoted to the game you play, and it showed. Like I said, we had no business going up against him. It was one of the more lopsided matches I've ever been a part of.