Wiggling on PS4

I assume this effects xbox players too... but I can't say for sure.

Wiggling the left stick left and right is a bad concept for gameplay for a few reasons.

1: This fast repetative action has a chance to strike the middle button, inverting your controls
2: The action, causes extra wear and tear on the controller.
3: If i play a bunch of survivor games, this action causes my hand to hurt.

I also have the game on computer, and was surprised to find out that your wiggle by hitting two buttons. And I was confused as to why we didnt get the same system.

Comments

  • Wiggling is pretty easy for me, I don't think I could get used to wiggling with the buttons
  • You just slowly rotate the stick you don't need to go ham

  • For me its just fine. Like @Might_Oakk said, just rotate the stick calmly. It won't consumer your controller or hands. I know it shows to move it left and right but I figured out this in 1min after opening the game for the first time. Just chill and enjoy the ride
  • @Might_Oakk said:
    You just slowly rotate the stick you don't need to go ham

    I was playing with SWF group and they could hear me breaking my controller when they mentioned this. Rotating the stick really is much easier on the controller and works fine.

  • I don't have a problem with it, but I think you can remap the keys, I am not mistaken. 
  • You just slowly rotate the stick you don't need to go ham

    Just jiggle it a lil it'll drip out :smile:
  • @Might_Oakk said:
    You just slowly rotate the stick you don't need to go ham

    @SmokePotion

    Yes read what Might_Oakk wrote you simple spin your analog stick in a circle at any speed you like and it works the same.

  • @SmokePotion said:
    I assume this effects xbox players too... but I can't say for sure.

    Wiggling the left stick left and right is a bad concept for gameplay for a few reasons.

    1: This fast repetative action has a chance to strike the middle button, inverting your controls
    2: The action, causes extra wear and tear on the controller.
    3: If i play a bunch of survivor games, this action causes my hand to hurt.

    I also have the game on computer, and was surprised to find out that your wiggle by hitting two buttons. And I was confused as to why we didnt get the same system.

    I have tried playing with controller too and I consider wiggling easier on controller than on keyboard

  • @SmokePotion said:
    I assume this effects xbox players too... but I can't say for sure.

    Wiggling the left stick left and right is a bad concept for gameplay for a few reasons.

    1: This fast repetative action has a chance to strike the middle button, inverting your controls
    2: The action, causes extra wear and tear on the controller.
    3: If i play a bunch of survivor games, this action causes my hand to hurt.

    I also have the game on computer, and was surprised to find out that your wiggle by hitting two buttons. And I was confused as to why we didnt get the same system.

    you can just rotate the stick in circular motions works just as well

  • USE YOUR STICK HARRY, JUST ROTATE IN 360 IS THE SAME SPEED MY MAN