Can we fix spawns yet?
Just had a game where ruin spawned opposite of me. As soon as the game started i immediately walked over to it, by the time i could get within distance of it, i could hear it being cleansed, and BAM, gone, literally in less time then i could physically walk over to the totem.
Can we please fix this game yet? Everything about it so terrible in terms of balance it is ridiculous
Comments
I thought that this might have been about killer / survivor spawn distances. I still have an old game recorded in which the four of us spawned at the exit gate at Gideon's, began making our way into the map, and Freddy's terror radius kicked in before we even left the room. It was six seconds into the match. Six.
Even the Spawn of Corrupted need to be fixed ..." hey look i use Corrupted so the Survivors spawns At blocked Generator so they need some time to find a NEW one ... nope they instant spawn on the other Generators that arent blocked " this isnt the Point of Corrupted 🤷🏻♀️
But the worse thing are the Ruin Spawns tjat only says " hey here Survivor im a Ruin Totem plz cleans me " at the beginning of the Match
To be fair, that is a problem too. The people who pretend they learned they spawns have clearly never run Lethal Pursuer... That is all I can say.
I always assumed that the spawn points were generally random. Are they not?
They quite clearly are random if you ask me. Maybe after 1000's of hours they have discerned a pattern, and they know when the rng loads them far, or close, ahead or behind. At an angle. Or sets of 2, or 3 and 1. All together, or all separate. They are just masters of observation and I will never be on their level. They just naturally learned all the spawns of dozens of maps, they can feel it based on the direction of the wind.
LOL there are some players that pay WAY more attention to this kind of thing than I do so I guess, to be fair, I'm not entirely sure.
Aside from the offerings I basically just figured that it was an RNG thing. Make sure there's at least X amount of distance so the two sides don't spawn face to face, make sure that no one spawns inside a solid object, but other than that, boom.
Generally the survivors will spawn on the opposite end of where you spawned. Usually 3 survivors will spawn far away and one will spawn just outside of your terror radius closer to you. When you spawn in the middle they will be spread out and usually in pairs.
On maps like Sanctum of wrath, autohaven I map and other ones with that middle section which is smaller this is generally how they spawn.