Now I know how it feels
I remember reporting Ralph before I knew who he was, thought this guy MUST be cheating. Feels good to play better with nurse, one of my favorite killers now! Game didn't last very long, even with corn.
reportedblurred.jpgI remember reporting Ralph before I knew who he was, thought this guy MUST be cheating. Feels good to play better with nurse, one of my favorite killers now! Game didn't last very long, even with corn.
reportedblurred.jpg
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What? Who is Ralph?
From wreck it ralph
What? Ah. Sure. I guess that makes sense somehow.
(does it though? Maybe I am just too tired :) )
A very good huntress streamer.
Oh wait, this post is about getting falsely accused of being a cheater?
NOW I get it. (Right?)
exactly .. ty man ! and kill the fun