What are your favorite characters and builds?

Mine is

Killer: Pig - Franklins Demise, Unnerving Prescence, Deathbound, and Pop Goes the weasel

Franklins Demise forces survivors to make a choice over taking a gamble or losing an item; Unnerving Prescence, to make getting a trap off harder; Deathbound, to force survivors together; to make getting the hat off harder; and Pop goes the weasel for some nice slowdown

Edit: Sometimes I will replace Deathbound with Distressing, larger terror radius for more value from unnerving

Survivor: Spine Chill, Prove Thyself, Small Game, and Sprint Burst

Gen Rushing, Spine chill to help with sticking a gen if the killer is coming, Prove thyself for faster gen with a team, small game, to destroy totems, and sprint burst to get from gen to gen faster.


I find these builds fun to screw around with, how about you?

Comments

  • Some of my favorite characters and builds are:

    Pig - STBFL, Whispers, I'm All Ears or BBQ, PGTW or Ruin.

    Oni - Sloppy Butcher, Thanatophobia, Ruin, PGTW.

    Spirit - Ruin or PGTW, Spies From The Shadows, Haunted Grounds, Knockout or Hex: The Third Seal.

    Plague - Thanatophobia, Infectious Fright, Ruin, BBQ.

    Survivor - Counterforce, Inner Strength, Balanced Landing or Sprint Burst, Fixated.

  • From what I remember:

    Huntress: BBQ, Whispers, Discordance, Nurse's calling

    Doctor: Sloppy butcher, Distressing, Coulrophobia, Thanataphobia

    Hillbilly: BBQ, Bamboozle, Enduring, Spirit Fury

    Oni: BBQ, Monitor and Abuse, Enduring, Spirit Fury

    Deathslinger: BBQ, Monitor and Abuse, Discordance, STBFL

    Plague: BBQ, Blood Echo, Hysteria, Thanatophobia ("fine, don't cleanse" build from TheClownIsKing)

    Nemesis: BBQ, Deadlock, Hex: Plaything, Discordance

    Seems like I'm most reliant on chase and detection perks than gens slowdown. And Doctor is my only killer I stopped using BBQ for some reason.

  • Survivor: Meg and Kate. They're my two beautiful girls. Their cosmetics are fantastic. As a straight male I never thought I'd spend a couple hundred dollars on virtual paper dolls but here I am, LOL. I like several other characters as well, male and female, but those are my two "mains". My build is stealthy, aura perks and evasion / cooperative so that I can sneak around and get things done while avoiding the killer when I can.

    Killer: Doctor. The game lists him as "hard" but when I was experimenting with finding a killer that I was comfortable with, that I could use effectively and not feel like an idiot with, Doctor almost immediately fit the bill. I'm not pretty good with him, though I love Plague as well (even if I'm not anywhere near as good with her). My build is fairly meta - NOED, Ruin, Monitor, and BBQ. The first is for my last minute attempts at kills (which sometimes I don't even go for all game), ruin and monitor are for helping me out with gen pressure, and BBQ is primarily just for the extra BP.

  • Pig- Sloppy, Corrupt, BBQ, Whispers

    Huntress- Iron Maiden, Corrupt, BBQ, Whispers

    Hag- STBFL, Corrupt, BBQ, Whispers

    Spirit- Discordance, Corrupt, BBQ, Whispers

    Survivor- Botany Knowledge, Detective's Hunch, Kindred, Spine Chill

    Yea my killers are similar but I digress

  • My favorite killer is Trickster

    My build for him: BBQ, Starstruck, Ruin, and Discordance

    My favorite survivor is Feng

    My build for her: Sprint Burst, Alert, Self Care, and Spine Chill


    Been thinking about playing around with a Lethal Pursuer + Corrupt Intervention build for Trickster though. Just to give me an almost guaranteed early game lead so I'll always be one step ahead of the gens.

  • I'm currently absolutely addicted to Pyramid Head with Ruin/Undying/Retribution.

  • I'm a noob in this game but I'm digging Spirit with Discordance/BBQ/Hex and Nurse with Blood Echo/Tinkerer. Saw this list somewhere about the killers in DBD, it helped me quite a bit to familiarize myself with the game more.

  • I am obsessed with what my sister and I call the "broken snoot" build. To encourage myself to play Pig more even though she is basically useless, I wanted to run Enduring, Brutal Strength, and Fire Up and just disrespect pallets 24/7. The issue? Now I like this on basically every m1 killer, not just Pig. It just feels so good.

  • Killer: Clown with Gearhead, oppression, Pop and BBQ

    Survivor: Mainly WGLF, BT, DS and Bond but I’ve been using Lithe, DH(The better one), Inner strength and dance with me recently to great effect