Is matchmaking slow for killers
It's taking a bit to play killer and i wanna know why usually you see this when a dlc is released but usually it's takes a couple seconds for it to load it's taking about a minute or two now.
It's taking a bit to play killer and i wanna know why usually you see this when a dlc is released but usually it's takes a couple seconds for it to load it's taking about a minute or two now.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nah. Depends on the time of day really. Basically I have to play killer when it's night but everything else go survivor lol.
In the daytime it’s usually slow but at night it only takes about 30 seconds.
Not for me. I play between 4pm MST-12am MST and my wait times are between 3-5 mins.
It is super slow since the chapter update. Used to be few seconds now I have to wait 10minutes so I am barely playing killer lately. Not worth it
Alot of survivors switch to Killer so yeah - kinda bu queue there