Can I have a give up option without being penalized? Please?

As a killer main I wish I could hook myself and move on to another match. I'm really tired of being paired with players that turn the match into a circus show, they try everything to piss me of. That's not the game I used to know.

Why should I be forced to stay in a match that I'm not having fun and I know I won't have fun? Should I AFK, waiting for them to decide to finish the match?

The new ranking system does not work. So, please, Behaviour, I honestly beg, just make things easier!

Comments

  • This game is far less toxic and annoying than it use to be, try playing when you could 99sabo every hook and insta blinds was a thing...

    Just ignore the click person or use the time to get in practice, or like you said go afk in a corner if you must but I think that's a bad attitude. It's not common at all for a full team to never do gens, and run you for an infinite amount of time

  • I think poor attitude is the biggest issue here and for many other players. Yes, people are going to be silly in the video game and try and get a rise out of other players, but if you have a better attitude about it it wouldn't affect you nearly as badly. And honestly, if you played more Survivor (solo is particular), you would see the frustrations that Survivors have to endure as well and have a little more understanding as to why they do some things. Not excusing excessive crouching or beamer-clicking but sometimes it's nice to let out a little frustration, just like when Killers give a little smack on the hook.

    Every game is an opportunity to improve your own skills, practice with the Killer you're playing and try new builds or addon combos. And most importantly, it's about having fun. If you don't pay attention to people crouching, clicking their beamers or other gestures and just focus on your own gameplay I think you'll have a much better time playing the game.

  • @psionic said:

    As a killer main I wish I could hook myself and move on to another match. I'm really tired of being paired with players that turn the match into a circus show, they try everything to piss me of. That's not the game I used to know.

    Why should I be forced to stay in a match that I'm not having fun and I know I won't have fun? Should I AFK, waiting for them to decide to finish the match?

    The new ranking system does not work. So, please, Behaviour, I honestly beg, just make things easier!

    I'd love to see the killer hook himself!