Grades make games more sweaty than SBMM.
SBMM doesn't help, but I don't see difference that big compare to playing in red ranks with old system.
I just meet dead squads more often. It used to be like 1 in 10 games and now I would say like 1 in 4.
Problem is that everyone is trying to reach Iridescent I Grade asap and for that everyone use strongest perks, offerings, addons, items and playstyle. Killers give less free escapes, because they don't know if it will not cost them extra pip.
Iridescent I doesn't mean anything, but deep inside lot of players (including me) still have that need to be there, which is understandable when someone had red rank for long time, it is annoying not have it now.
It will probably go away after 2-3 months, when we will eat resets and realize that we wasted so much time for 250k BP.
Grades are now just Player level 2.0. It shows same thing -> how much that player plays.
I think they should be linked with your MMR, but BHVR is probably scared of that, because then it would be easy to see, if SBMM works or not.
Comments