How about a random perk.
Where the perk that is chosen is random but it's affects are raised. SB but ur exhausted a smaller amount of time. Ds. Stuns for an extra second. Fast track an extra stack per hook.
Would anyone run it?
Where the perk that is chosen is random but it's affects are raised. SB but ur exhausted a smaller amount of time. Ds. Stuns for an extra second. Fast track an extra stack per hook.
Would anyone run it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why not step it up a bit?
NOED, but it uninstalls the Survivor's game.
Lethal Pursuer, but I get to know your address.
Blast Mine, but 3000% louder.
I probably wouldn't but that's just me
RNG wouldn't do me any good
Pig main? Lol
Yes.... How did you-
OHHHH... I see what you did there
I would actually love that