Campers to turn into chickens

One thing that really spoils the game are campers. A feature should be added that if the killer hangs around the survivor on the hook they should turn into a chicken for 10 seconds to hopefully disencourage them from camping. If they continue to camp then an extra 10 seconds added per camping hook!

Comments

  • I agree.

    But for fairness, survivors who loop for more than 10 seconds should turn in a chicken too

  • @Master said:
    I agree.

    But for fairness, survivors who loop for more than 10 seconds should turn in a chicken too

    I agree but that would also make them hard to hit so why not a different animal one that is bigger. Now if they got the hitbox right or if they allow you to pick up the player turned chicken then i would see that working better.

  • @The_Shocky_Boi67 said:

    @Master said:
    I agree.

    But for fairness, survivors who loop for more than 10 seconds should turn in a chicken too

    I agree but that would also make them hard to hit so why not a different animal one that is bigger. Now if they got the hitbox right or if they allow you to pick up the player turned chicken then i would see that working better.

    All survivors have the same sausage hitbox. Just give the chicken the same hitbox and voila :wink:
    SUre, some hits would look weird, but lets be honest here, everyone playing DBD is used to that anyway

  • @Master said:
    All survivors have the same sausage hitbox. Just give the chicken the same hitbox and voila :wink:
    SUre, some hits would look weird, but lets be honest here, everyone playing DBD is used to that anyway

    That is true and i shall end my argument here.