SBMM is actually trash

Holy #########.

Been getting garbage teammates since my road to Iridescent and it's been a hellish experience but finally last night I finally got good teammates repeatedly. Next time I played? Garbage teammates again with self care, hides in lockers when terror radius pops.

What the ######### is this even? At this point ranks are better.

Comments

  • I thought this at first, but now that I've played with it a bit I find it more bearable. In my killer games I no longer feel like I have to tunnel just to have a chance, and my survivor games have a good mix of average, competent, and fantastic survivors that don't always overwhelm the killer by doing all gens in 5 mins or less.

    Again, I hated it at first, but maybe try to give it a little more time. Sorry your games haven't been going well. :(

  • @AGM said:

    I thought this at first, but now that I've played with it a bit I find it more bearable. In my killer games I no longer feel like I have to tunnel just to have a chance, and my survivor games have a good mix of average, competent, and fantastic survivors that don't always overwhelm the killer by doing all gens in 5 mins or less.

    Again, I hated it at first, but maybe try to give it a little more time. Sorry your games haven't been going well. :(

    Bro I've been grinding away for days now what the ######### kind of time do I have to give this garbage sbmm to work like previously? It's trash.

  • This content has been removed.