How good is "Fired Up"?

So I typically play the Pig and the Nurse and recently I unlocked "Fired Up". However, I am curious on how good this perk truly is and so I wanted to ask about any possible combinations and which killer should I slap this on to? Also could my Pig benefit from it? Because I doubt the Nurse would but than again I have been wrong before.

Comments

  • Fire up is okay in certain perk situations, but you give up alot of better perks for it, and the percentages on it are too low to matter with too slow of a ramp up (4-5 gens need to be done for it to be at its peak)

  • The idea is good but similar to Thanataphobia the numbers on it are just too low to matter compared to other perks you could choose. If they upped the numbers a little more it would be better.

  • It's utter garbage. Just don't bother. Seriously.

  • Trash, like worse than unrelenting.

  • It's pretty good though it's depends on gens being done which you dont want. Might as well run NOED. Makes you move fast and makes you Insta down. 
  • I only use fired up to give MM speed on a tuftstone build. 
  • @SteveyHooves said:
    It's pretty good though it's depends on gens being done which you dont want. Might as well run NOED. Makes you move fast and makes you Insta down. 

    You don't move faster with Fire Up.

    The numbers should be more like 15/17/20/25/50% then it'd be on par with brutal strenght once the game goes south and better than brutal strenght in the last part of the game and make you feel really really powerful, before you say that sounds OP: the survivors by the point you get 50% basically already won.

  • @SteveyHooves said:
    It's pretty good though it's depends on gens being done which you dont want. Might as well run NOED. Makes you move fast and makes you Insta down. 

    You don't move faster with Fire Up.

    The numbers should be more like 15/17/20/25/50% then it'd be on par with brutal strenght once the game goes south and better than brutal strenght in the last part of the game and make you feel really really powerful, before you say that sounds OP: the survivors by the point you get 50% basically already won.

    That vaulting speed though
  • @Mesme said:
    So I typically play the Pig and the Nurse and recently I unlocked "Fired Up". However, I am curious on how good this perk truly is and so I wanted to ask about any possible combinations and which killer should I slap this on to? Also could my Pig benefit from it? Because I doubt the Nurse would but than again I have been wrong before.

    It's horrible, don't use it unless in very specific builds.