Is anyone else having trouble with MMR?
I wanted to start this off with that I don't normally complain about new features added into dbd and I am not a killer main. A couple of months ago I started completing adapt achievements long story short I have most of them but am missing a few killer ones. Ever since MMR came out I haven't been able to get a single 4k, I've been getting 0-2 kills a game 3 if I'm lucky, and have not seen a single change on the types of players that I'm getting. Hopefully, there is something wrong with the system right now and it's going to be fixed soon. I have been playing this game for over 3 years and have gained many friendships through playing it but if this is how my killer games specifically I don't see myself playing in the coming year other than SWF with my friends. Can someone give some context on this issue?
Comments
I dont know much about MMR, even i dont play killers often, sometimes yes. But since MMR was tunred on i tried few killers and i regret i was not trying to do adept because it would be so easy. For example i was playing Clown at Haddonfield, i think I never had easier game, survivors seemed pretty new in game, i was even feeling bad for them, and my build wasnt so strong....well after i hit them they was running to edge of map wheres nothing .... seems like new players.... Few games as killer, but i wasnt getting the best players. But maybe i m lucky not to be getting sweaty SWF mates ?
As survivor ? The games are the same, i m playing solo que, I m getting only sweaty Nurses and Blights. Last game i rage quited, i know i shouldnt do it. After several hours break i turned on DBD, 4 game ----- 2 Blights and 2 Nurses. So i turned off DBD
When rank reset it put everyone in the same bracket so because a player is ASH doesn't mean they're bad just rank reset
But it is worse for survivors because of how hard it is for them to do everything with little shared tasks they have.