Rise/Sudden increase of unfun matches?
Hello Everyone!
I took about a 3 month long break from this game to get my pc replaced so that I can run more games at higher FPS plus it was getting old. However upon returning to this game it seems like fun matches I get have changed. It seems like a lot more players are playing very competitively I guess? Like most killers I encounter in my matches tunnel or prefer to go after people that have already been hooked and flat out ignore those who haven't been. And survivors seem to be a lot more unaltruistic and focusing more on themselves than their teammates. I've encountered 2 survivors so far who bring keys as a get out of jail free card and ditch their teammates when hatch does spawn. I mainly play this game for fun but encountering these players is just not fun for me.
I was wondering if anything significantly has changed that caused players to play more competitive and strictly go for wins rather than just to play have fun and win.
Comments
MMR, if you perform well as either role for a couple of matches, you start getting matched with sweatlords.
I want my bbq stacks so I go for the ones who have not been hooked if I see them.
As survivor though I have noticed a lot more tunnelling and camping, even with 5 gens remaining.
This started during the 5th anniversary event for me, it was bad then and progressively getting worse.
Games lasting 5 minutes when gens are completed are no fun for killer, getting tunnelled or camped out are no fun for survivor.
Seriously, if bhvr does not do something and this keeps getting worse, it will be the death of this game.