Can you get your ######### together?

Do you notice an issue with this pallet?

image.png image.png

Like I am tired of running into unbreakable pallets or uncleansable totems...


Yes I know I am mad, but everytime one of these bugs happens it means I have to stop take screenshots. Which doesn't sound like a lot, but I also don't get paid to Bug Test their game, and queue times for killer aren't really all that short right now. So its basically me throwing a game because they can't spend a few hours playing through the maps and testing out totem being cleansed or pallets being able to be kicked.

I don't think I've ever seen a game company give Bethesda a run for their money when it comes to buggy games until BHVR.

Comments

  • No I didn't create a bug report, I just upvoted the one that existed 3 days ago with no interaction from BHVR (but to be fair, weekend).

    And included this photos... But these stupid map bugs are really starting to become ridiculous

  • I actually had an unbreakable pallet on Gideon's too, but I wasn't able to report because of a crash. Best of luck with this one

  • @ElusivePukka said:

    I actually had an unbreakable pallet on Gideon's too, but I wasn't able to report because of a crash. Best of luck with this one

    Its been reported I've included the tile screenshot which everyone seems to forget...

    I'd care less if I could just load up and be in a match again, but thats not how killer queue's work. Its throwing a game and waiting for a match that gets me.