Ya know we dont really know much about the entity and that got me thinking

Why havent we been given a killer that is The Entity I seriously think if behavior would ever make it one it would be like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49zPM-aU3Yc

and be able to shapeshift into all the other killers at random so you dont quite know at what moment who you will be playing. It would absolutely make knowing all the killers properly the question then is of course what would its perks be and I have no answers for that. Just finished a Lost marathon and it really got me wondering how it could be played and I really think it would be like a dice toss

Comments

  • completely forgot they made smoke growl. XD what even is making sound?



    but nah... the entity is a lot more lovecraftian than this. a shapeshifting creature just doesn't cut it.


    what you're describing fits the thing a lot more.

  • Hey im all for more lovecraftian work in the game it was more of a starting point in how its design could be made. I also cant help but think of Tsang sung from mortal kombat as well