Why does Sabo go on cool down when you cancel it?

Stupid mechanic imo, what do you guys think?

Comments

  • I honestly have no idea. Oppression doesn’t go on cooldown if you cancel the gen kick so it really should be changed

  • Punishment for your crimes

  • This needs to be changed, if anything for being mapped to the same button for other actions. I would also like Saboteur to show the hook auras around a dying survivor - not only when they are picked up.

  • @GoshJosh said:

    This needs to be changed, if anything for being mapped to the same button for other actions. I would also like Saboteur to show the hook auras around a dying survivor - not only when they are picked up.

    I like the buff of seeing hooked auras when the survivor is downed ^^

  • @GoshJosh said:

    This needs to be changed, if anything for being mapped to the same button for other actions. I would also like Saboteur to show the hook auras around a dying survivor - not only when they are picked up.

    That's actually a really cool idea, definitely would make the perk a lot more fun.