Update ?
Since update I can only play with others who are on an Xbox One Series S or Series X. My friend is on same console as me and I am assuming it applies to the Series X. Does anyone know why?
Since update I can only play with others who are on an Xbox One Series S or Series X. My friend is on same console as me and I am assuming it applies to the Series X. Does anyone know why?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There’s an issue currently with Xbox. No cross play for the moment for them.
BHVR decided to realease tuesdays patch early on the Series consoles. Im in the same boat here. Dont expect it fixed this weekend.
Fix is when everyone else gets it. Which is most likely Tuesday.
God you Xbox players can get it worse than us in the Playstation crew. I hope it gets fixed soon for you guys. <3