"The Engineer's Guild" Challenge
Is this challenge bugged? I have finished bunch of gens with coop in multiple matches and still 0/10.
Tagged:
Mod
Is this challenge bugged? I have finished bunch of gens with coop in multiple matches and still 0/10.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, it's bugged. No big surprise.
I'm surprised it still hasn't been fixed yet?
Hey ThanksForDaily,
Yes, this issue with this challenge has already been reported and acknowledged. For future reference, if you encounter any bugs, please check and see if its already been reported in Bug Reports (and upvote it), otherwise you can open up a report following the guidelines: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs