Here are some of mine, and my mains:
Bloody Cheryl Mason with the clean face
Here’s my favourites
I like your style. The only character I have that looks super different from the default is biker Jake. No idea why they give him a bondage outfit.
Feng Min
My hunky boy
OH BOY, HERE I GO AGAIN!
Not the Huntress outfit... I see it almost every game and I hate it at this point 😡
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Bloody Cheryl Mason with the clean face
Here’s my favourites
I like your style. The only character I have that looks super different from the default is biker Jake. No idea why they give him a bondage outfit.
Feng Min
My hunky boy
OH BOY, HERE I GO AGAIN!
Not the Huntress outfit... I see it almost every game and I hate it at this point 😡