Godmode and cheats

For the last three days, I've been experiencing many matches with cheaters. Some disappear and reappear on the other side of the map; some are faster in a straight line than a 115% killer; some finish solo gen in less than 15 seconds. However, the number of godmode is impressive: injured survivors without any perk to tank hits or medkits don't fall as if I hit a ghost. I see the animation of the hit; they get the speed from the hit, they scream, but their status remains the same.



Apparently the MMR allows more cheats than the old system

Comments

  • The last thing you mentioned may not be cheating, just the server invalidating the hit, whilst still making it seem like you hit them.

    That said, whilst I haven’t noticed it myself, there’s definitely a significant uptick in hackers. You can blame EAC for that one.

  • 3 matches from the last 10 were like that... even when I play survivor I see other survivors cheating. It is amazing how it is looking like CSGO matchmaking.