Game version mismatch?

I'm trying to play with my friends on DBD and it says our versions of the game are different.

I'm on the series X Xbox when they have the old ones. I'm on 5.2.2 on the main screen, and they're on 5.2.1? Why am I ahead?

I didn't receive any updates to my knowledge and they don't have any impending updates either.


What's going on am I bugged?


Edit: just tried to find a game and it says there's no queue for my client version I must be bugged, idk what to do.

Comments

  • Xbox Series got the hotfix early, so cross-play isn't working. BHVR done goofed

  • There's about 30,000 threads about this already

    @SomberNokk said:

    Just got a patch for DBD now anytime I queue I get the title's error. On Series X.

    @Minkey_Man_E said:

    Hello I am a player of the Xbox version of Dead By Daylight and I have recently been playing I usually play survivor but I had been interested on playing the killer known as The Clown so what I have done is bought your currency Auric Cells but one problem started to happen I had opened the game but I was stuck on the title screen and it did not allow me to continue on after that after I learned about that I had restarted my Xbox Series s

    When I open Dead By Daylight it said that I had to update the game so I did when the update was finished the title screen allowed me to go to the main menu and I went to the in-game store I have bought The Clown and was about to play a custom game with my friends

    When I have invited my friends they couldn't join so I said invite me instead they have and Was greeted by this message

    ERROR

    Matchmaking failed because there is no matchmaking queue for your current client version

    your current client version 5.2.2

    I have restarted my Xbox and reinstalled and neither of them have worked so I am making this post to ask for help for this problem to be fixed in short

    1. I start the game
    2. I queue for a match
    3. I wait an extended period of time
    4. the game displayed an error screen telling me that I am a version above every player
    5. I cannot play the character I have just payed $5.00 on

    If you want to know what profile I'm currently using it is the Xbox account "Minkey Man E"

    I thank you for reading this message

    Here's two I could find within about 10 seconds