Most funny match ever with oni

I just had a bug with oni where his blood fury glitched out and I saw the hold L2 to dash while I was carrying survivors I used it and I dashed around while carrying this survivor and hit another survivor with the big club and then dash to a hook to hook the survivor I was carrying.

I can officially say oni is S tier now, I'm just joking, but it was such a funny bug, thankfully it only was there until I hooked the survivor then oni was back to his normal self.

Comments

  • I love being carried by killers but that is even better.

  • @Shaped said:

    I love being carried by killers but that is even better.

    I would have given anything to see the survivor's point of view, it was honestly the most I have laughed in this game ever, like just the idea of speeding by while carrying a survivor I also had agitation so I wonder if that made me even faster lol. They most definitely probably thought I was hacking at that point.