Some nice new perk ideas

I'm not one for creativity, such as with names and descriptions, but I can come up with some numbers for a perk to use.

(Insert Perk Name Here) - This perk increase killer movement speed by a set amount for every stack it has. It gains stacks for every generator completed. I would imagine that, with a totem, every stack would give 2% or 3%, but without a totem, only 1% or 2%.

Masochism - This perk increases survivor action speed for every hit they take from the killer. Every time the survivor is hit, they gain a stack that gives 3% action speed, up to 5 stacks that give 15% action speed in total. When the 5th stack is earned, all skill checks have a larger success zone.

[This perk was edited into this post] Second Wind - This perk increases movement speed for a survivor as soon as they recover or are healed from the dying state. For 5 seconds, the survivor moves 150% faster. This causes exhaustion for 30 seconds.

Comments

  • the first perk already exists and is known as "fire up" a freddy perk

  • I kinda have to agree with Lumi83 on this one. The other perk, however? I guess we could call it either "Second Wind" or "Masochism."

  • @Lumi83 said:
    the first perk already exists and is known as "fire up" a freddy perk

    I meant movement speed for the first perk, not action speed. I edited my post to clarify this.

  • @Patrick99 said:
    I kinda have to agree with Lumi83 on this one. The other perk, however? I guess we could call it either "Second Wind" or "Masochism."

    Your name "Second Wind" made me think of a new perk, which I have now edited into my post, as well as the name "Masochism." I was thinking of Masochism as a name for it, but I didn't think it would fit with the sort of air that survivor perks have.