How often do you collect survivors tears?
I usually get butthurt survivors in the chat after match. I would say like 2/3 games. It doesnt even matter if they win or not, they will still cry. Once in a while survivors will say gg, sometimes they will flame other teammates and some other time they will call you whatever they need in order to feel good with theirselves.
I just got this message and damn, poor soul. It amuses me how he doesnt even can give and explanation.

Generally when I get those hate messages I just have this pic in mind

Comments
I had one guy tell me "foh with yo ######### ass pussy ass campin ass ni**uh" and proceeded to flame me and call me a pussy for the next 5 minutes while I was in the match xD
You should blur/censor the name of the other player.
Are you using NOED or how do you manage to collect salt with such a high rate?
Teach me senpai
They had 3 gens left. Honestly I dont know. Wraith is super fun to play. Its probably because he has a high speed movement while invisible so I can get into their asses 24/7 xD I always get 2 pips for real.
Leatherface is notorious for generating salt.
Good because I just brought his DLC. Did I hear Insidious? Basement?
I usually get the salt brigade whenever I teleport back to a hooked survivor because the would be savior tripped my trap. Poof, I reappear and grab the moron and hook him too. What do I hear?
OMG LUL CAMPING HAG, NOOB, #########... etc etc
What? You expect me to NOT teleport to my trap after you were stupid enough to trip a very obvious Hag trap at a hooked survivor?