Has anyone had this bug with Twins?
Ever since the Pinhead update I've been having this twins Bug, where I can't deploy Victor after hooking a survivor for about 30 seconds, it doesn't happen every time but It's been increasingly stressful. I know you can't deploy victor in Unflat areas but the areas I try to deploy Victor after getting a Hook are apparently flat, so I don't know why the Twins power becomes completely unusable. I've lost countless kills to this glich that happens seemingly randomly, between all of the Twins' gamebreaking glitches (Which there are many) this one is particularly awfull.
Comments
Yes same thing happened to me
Hello!
With The Twins, Charlotte is unable to deploy Victor within 14m of an active hook. So if you're looking to deploy Victor after hooking a survivor, make sure you walk away from the hook first! I hope this helps, and let me know if this doesn't solve the problem!