There's uncleansable totems on the following maps:
Lery's, Hawkins, Saloon and likely some I missed. But you ONLY disable saloon and let the others stay there?
Just... can't you just turn of totem spawns for the tile?
Coldwind has a totem that couldn't be cleansed by the Harvester in the past too.
I don't mind that they did disable the map over it, but it's really weird that now they decide to disable a map over that when it was never an issue before.
Not to mention the time that survivors got literally stuck in hills and they left every map with a hill enabled despite that game breaking issue.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It was due to an totem that couldn't be cleansed, according to their twitter.
Behavior that's it nothing else to explain
There's a rogue totem causing a bit of an uproar in the Dead Dawg Saloon...
https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1438940868044595206
What an embarrassment
I think we did a pretty good job so far
Two matches yesterday, I had NOED spawn in that specific totem and it was lovely...
Same. Praise be.
Okay, let me get this straight:
There's uncleansable totems on the following maps:
Lery's, Hawkins, Saloon and likely some I missed. But you ONLY disable saloon and let the others stay there?
Just... can't you just turn of totem spawns for the tile?
Why is the Game not disabled as well?
Shocker
How are they not embarrassed?
I think I am done putting money into this game, I have 100k iri shards I might buy all the killers / survivors I want with them for a long time now.
Coldwind has a totem that couldn't be cleansed by the Harvester in the past too.
I don't mind that they did disable the map over it, but it's really weird that now they decide to disable a map over that when it was never an issue before.
Not to mention the time that survivors got literally stuck in hills and they left every map with a hill enabled despite that game breaking issue.