Twins Gen Sound bug

Platform: PC

Killer: The Twins

During a Public match, at some point during the trail the bug started and stayed till the end of the trial. I cant really recall when it started but if i remember correctly i was in the middle of switching to victor as a gen got completed and from that point on every time i switched back from victor to charlotte and vice verca, i heard a gen sound without a gen being repaired. I could force the gen sound to appear, it wasnt random. Even after all gens were finished, i could force it to happen. I couldnt make it work after that game anymore so it was just once.

Twitch Clip of one Switch and Gen sound

https://clips.twitch.tv/BreakableAdorableCrabsMrDestructoid-e4wcv6GUi4

TwinsBug.zip


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • @mygfish said:

    Platform: PC

    Killer: The Twins

    During a Public match, at some point during the trail the bug started and stayed till the end of the trial. I cant really recall when it started but if i remember correctly i was in the middle of switching to victor as a gen got completed and from that point on every time i switched back from victor to charlotte and vice verca, i heard a gen sound without a gen being repaired. I could force the gen sound to appear, it wasnt random. Even after all gens were finished, i could force it to happen. I couldnt make it work after that game anymore so it was just once.

    Twitch Clip of one Switch and Gen sound

    https://clips.twitch.tv/BreakableAdorableCrabsMrDestructoid-e4wcv6GUi4

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/UY4H3BCJEDCX/twinsbug.zip

    in other words, after a generator gets completed, switching through them (twins) will make a generator noise play. even though yeah, no generator has been completed. this also happens on PS4. it's quite disorienting and annoying (professional silencing cloth user)