Claudette outfits
Call me maybe OCD or not. I do like matching outfits when I go for costumes and cosmetics for my characters in games. I wish the pants still matched the top. :- (
Left is New Claudette, Right is the Old Claudette.
Call me maybe OCD or not. I do like matching outfits when I go for costumes and cosmetics for my characters in games. I wish the pants still matched the top. :- (
Left is New Claudette, Right is the Old Claudette.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The heads that come with that set the pants are from don't have makeup anymore either.
I have to say I like the old shirt better. it is a very nice Color pallet they used during the design :)
Okay, I see what you mean on the left picture, but the right picture is a photo of main menu! If you're doing comparissions you need to show both before and after!