question about mmr/sbmm
So when i play survivor i almost always play solo q. I'm usually rank 1 often, not always, top of scoreboard. I'm wondering if this new system takes into account the times that I run the killer for 5-10 mins only for 1 gen to pop. Then finally get caught, only to get farmed in front of a camping killer with no bt. then get put immediately on second hook and then the team is to scared to save me. oh and they didnt do a second gen.
Obviously theres nothing i can do about this in the position that I'm in and in theory this should ding my mmr. cursing me with more npc teamates and camping/tunneling killers. Kind of a vicious cycle for solo q. I'm wondering if the devs take these situations into account.
I do have proposal for a fix. when the chaser emblem is maxed out have it bleed into other categories. Not for bp but for mmr purposes.
Comments
Officialy nobody knows how the mmr works. And even if someone knows, you are not allowed to discuss it on this forum.
I heard from some people that if you lose bc of weak teammates, you get even worse ones. So it probably doesnt take this situation into account. You should post this in the feedback section.
I would if i knew how to change topics on the forums.
If what you're saying is true. It's horrible game design
The good thing is that they could in theory change the values of the mmr-system quickly. But i dont think they would risk it.