One trickster trick

I know people hate trickster but if you play with sensibility of the mouse at 100% feels great.

Cheers.

Comments

  • Dont remind me that its pointless on console.

  • Oh gosh I couldn't imagine playing Trickster at 100% sensitivity speed. I play him at the second to lowest sensitivity on my mouse because it's a lot easier to track survivors but then also allows me to move my forearm to hit any fast 360s survivors try to do.

  • @TicTac said:

    Dont remind me that its pointless on console.

    Thats why I said with mouse I supposed it would be a crap with console.

  • @Tricksters_Wife said:

    Oh gosh I couldn't imagine playing Trickster at 100% sensitivity speed. I play him at the second to lowest sensitivity on my mouse because it's a lot easier to track survivors but then also allows me to move my forearm to hit any fast 360s survivors try to do.

    Idk if its serious but if its so cheers ;-)