This game become the speedrun simulator
You enter a match and in one side a killer is rushing kills by camping or tunneling and the survivors rushing gens when in the firts chase 2 or even 3 gens pop (toolbox prove thyself). Is so fast that dont even have time to end first chase sometimes, and when is a SWF is way worse, because they know gens gonna fly so they insta pre drop every pallet in game forcing killers to camp in the end for 1 kill (with is even hard when they use bt and ds).
This game are becoming this boring speedrun forcing these strats and mettas in both sides.
Comments
Your not wrong though. I don't think people realize that this game completely brakes down when you try to be as efficient as possible. That goes for both sides
When you realise that is when thing turn weird and the game is not fun anymore.
It really does stop becoming fun. Gen rushing is stupid( I mean real gen rushing bnp and that) like 2 people get in a chase how fun, w keying is no fun i think that's self explanatory, camping is pointless I would rather be moving and tunneling can easily cost you the game. These thing make the game boring on both sides and I don't get way its such a big thing.
yeah, so true
This is what happens when you exceed the core audience game balance is built for.