LOBBY SCREEN COSMETIC BUG
Hello, this bug I encountered, cosmetics on my own characters appear on other peoples. The cosmetics I wear are not visible to other players. I can't even see when my friend is wearing a costume.
Tagged:
Pending
Hello, this bug I encountered, cosmetics on my own characters appear on other peoples. The cosmetics I wear are not visible to other players. I can't even see when my friend is wearing a costume.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have noticed this specifically with Jake as well, I don't recall noticing it with other characters though.
Edit: Looks like they've acknowledged it in another thread here
It happened in a lobby of mine too, I'm solo and I loaded in and two players that were Claudettes were dressed in the exact cosmetic that I use on my Claudette, It's mixed cosmetic pieces so I don't think it's a coincidence they were wearing my exact cosmetic. And when we loaded into the match they were both wearing something completely different.