I've just had a game in which two survivors went down against deep wound and the 200 hour guy who went down to Legion's deep wound told me to learn to play.
What have you encountered in this great new matchmaking?
Nemesis, who I've started playing a lot and do pretty decent with - I get not great Survivors, usually pretty clearly Solo teams.
Pig, who I barely play and don't do fantastic with - 4500 hour SWF groups.
Is MMR still on ? I've heard they turned it off a few days ago.
@Yamaoka said:Is MMR still on ? I've heard they turned it off a few days ago.
@Yamaoka said:
Oh I wish.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nemesis, who I've started playing a lot and do pretty decent with - I get not great Survivors, usually pretty clearly Solo teams.
Pig, who I barely play and don't do fantastic with - 4500 hour SWF groups.
Is MMR still on ? I've heard they turned it off a few days ago.
Oh I wish.