What did you do to hag????
I used to be a hag main, but haven't been for a while. I played her tonight for a daily and what happened?? Her camera is down at everyone's KNEES, and she moves like 50% of the speed of every other killer. I chased a survivor literally all the way across the map to the exit without coming close to catching up. And that's without giving them a speed boost by hitting them!
Look at this screenshot! she can barely see over the windowsill into the shack!!

Comments
On the upside, I got my "chase survivors for 300 seconds" challenge all on that one match!
guess she got blight disease
her view has always been this low from what I can tell. her speed i dont know about tho she is a slower killer like huntress and the like.
The question is not what they did to Hag, but what they haven't done to her. Delete this killer.
all im asking them is remove there ability to put traps a certain distance from a hooked survivor.
She is exactly as she was before my dude. They only sped up her traps and ave visual indicator of their range (AFAIK).
Also... you don't chase as Hag... but that is something I would expect a "Hag Main" to know.
or disarm all traps within a certain distance from the hook when a survivor is unhooked