As a big, long time Resident Evil fan
Please just delete RPD. Just do it. Nobody likes this map. It doesn't belong in this game.
Please just delete RPD. Just do it. Nobody likes this map. It doesn't belong in this game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
R.P.D. = Repulsive Poopy Doody.
Unfortunately, there is no way they would delete it. Only if they lose the license for it.
The game is too stinky to properly support it.
I enjoy the map but I understand why people hate it. Hopefully they do something to make it more bearable for everyone.
id be down for rpd to have a greatly increased chance to Appear to make up for it being disabled
I'm the same: big fan of Resident Evil since the original game on PS1...but the Raccoon map needs to go.
I was loaded in to it twice yesterday. It's simply ridiculous. The very worst.
I hated the map until I learned it. Once you memorize it, it's a lot more bearable. Still not the greatest map but not the worst IMO.
It's not so bad just got to learn it a little and survivor's are pretty fair ,when playing against them there.