How's your experience with Pinhead been with the SBMM?

I just bought Pinhead and I really want to play him, but my killer matches have been sweaty as all hell, and what's nuts is that I don't play killer much! So as you can imagine I'm really reluctant to play a killer that I've never played before.

Is anyone in the same boat as me? Has the MMR thrown you a bone with Pinhead, or is it still sweaty?

Comments

  • After the update it seems like every survivor is a Professional player.

    None of my matches has been balanced at all and it seems this is a high competitive game now. And that sucks.

  • @vreaper1 said:

    After the update it seems like every survivor is a Professional player.

    None of my matches has been balanced at all and it seems this is a high competitive game now. And that sucks.

    Yeah the first night that I tried SBMM, my match with the Doctor resulted in just two hooks and zero kills. The next match I played Pyramid Head with three hooks and one kill. And these are killers that I don't play with a lot, so the thought of playing with someone I never have before is really putting me off playing altogether.

    I don't like using the same meta builds over and over either, but if I want to stand a chance I feel like I have no choice but to use the same old ruin, pop, corrupt, tinkerer combo.

  • I used up all my Moris yesterday because I couldn't stop rescuing survivors from the trials. I'm usually nice, but the chance to actually save some of them was something I couldn't pass up. I have such...wonderful things to show them.

    I considered my matches chill but my version of chill compared to someone else's version are probably two different things. I really enjoy running the green add on that increases chain hunts with the brown one that moderately increases chain hunts. Very high paced games.

    Franklin's/Hoarder/Hex: Plaything and Hex: Retribution. Up to 50 seconds of truesight on those box touchers.