This one Michael Myers
Just got into a survivor match at the Yamaoka Estate/ Family Residence yesterday, and things started pretty uneventful. I run around the corner and bump into an AFK Myers which startled me at first because of the no terror radius thing. Then I noticed that he wasn't moving at all, so me and my friends got gens, got bold points, did everything (except breaking enough totems) while I kept an eye on him by checking back whenever a gen was done. When the last gen was finished and the exits were powered up, I go to check on Michael one more time; only to see him bolting out of his AFK spot and instantly stabbing one of my friends, NOED triggering as he chases and downs another, putting them both on hooks. The situation is Michael Myers, no terror radius, and NOED..so two of us left and the other two were sacrificed and Michael still dc's at the match results screen.
Why Michael? Why?
Why Michael? Why?
Comments
Because he's Mike f'n' Myers, he can give you an entire match's head start and still 2K.
That's why they've made 10 films about him. How many have they made about you?
Argh... spoilers!
You damned straight!
How is that even worth your time? Im pretty sure he depip.
", For shits and giggles. . ." (some internet guy)
Ochido, gtfo.
Mate, I'm actually offended that you think I was referring to him. I happened to use a widely used internet phrase but I'm just not sure of the source. Trust me I want to see him gone just as much as the next person.
DOOD! My apologies.
It's cool, my honest opinion in regard to that guy is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAIQ68snVMw
He's the boogeyman.
'Nuff said.
No worries fella. I just knew I was going to see the film this weekend (enjoyed it), so wanted to derail the discussion slightly, just in case.