I hate playing against pinhead but.....
Nothing gives me more pleasure than escaping with the Lament box in my hand.
Trying coming now, sucka......
PS: I know that the box will respawn, but its not about the box. It's about sending a message.
Nothing gives me more pleasure than escaping with the Lament box in my hand.
Trying coming now, sucka......
PS: I know that the box will respawn, but its not about the box. It's about sending a message.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I like holding the box because the music is nice :)
Yes, it is! They should add a finger-over-mouth "shhh" emote, so you could do that in front of the killer....preferably behind a pallet.
Actually, generally speaking that emote could be pretty useful.