Level 4 in the rift
The Engineer's Guild challenge is turbo broken. Ive repaired a total of like 21 generators while coorperating with other survivors and I have YET to get progress on the challenge. You only need 10 generators.
The Engineer's Guild challenge is turbo broken. Ive repaired a total of like 21 generators while coorperating with other survivors and I have YET to get progress on the challenge. You only need 10 generators.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah go to bug report section and upvote it I already posted and a mod told me to do so I hope they fix it.
cool so glad im not the only onw who is experiencing it.