Hell priestress skin?
Yay or nahh I would personally buy it instantly * Trickster wink to Behaviour*
Yay or nahh I would personally buy it instantly * Trickster wink to Behaviour*
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Definitely, I was hoping for that over Courage the Cowardly Dog. But what can you do?
My wife and I would likely buy it right away, but.. I kinda doubt it's on the radar, even.
What sentence could she say?
Hopefully we get the Female and Butterball Cenobites.
Also would like to see Dr Channard and Angelique...but that's a stretch.
But of course...Legendary skins are ridiculously overpriced whatever the subject.
God, I could NOT take Dr. Channard seriously. Having him be in DbD would be pretty funny.
I do wonder though, how would his head piece work?