my pinhead is deathly allergic to hoarder and bbq.
I think i've spent upwards of 4 million bp to get hoarder or bbq for a fun build. Yeah...no neither has spawned even at level 50. Some days i hate the bloodweb and feel like there's a way better way to do this then the current system. Anyone else having trouble getting a perk? I had this problem with pig with retribution as well.
Comments
And the more perks you have unlocked, the more bloodpoints you need to get all perks on each new character (I think it's something like 6-7 million bloodpoints to get all perks on a killer)....Yeah, it's beyond ridiculous, and it gets more and more absurd every three months.
I believe they said they are working on a new bloodweb system in an interview recently. they said it ws in very early develpment though
I feel this still trying to get hoarder and have yet to see it I got franklins super early on.
At the very least they should do something in the meantime, like double bloodpoints, or remove perk tiers or something.
I saved 2.5 million for Pinhead's launch. Didn't get ruin... or BBQ. Like, what the actual hell? Not even tier 1?
I do not have all the perks unlocked, by the way. So, it should have been a simple task.
i got lucky and got barbecue on literally my very first bloodweb w/ pinhead lol.
Hoarder? Fun build? No thanks.