Talking about killers with a movement speed boost being involved with their power

Because I just wanted to question something


kILLERS WITH MOVEMENT SPEED POWERS

This is only for powers intended to move at high speeds across the map

Blight, Nurse, Twins (Victor), Wraith, Billy, Bubba, Spirit, Demo, Legion, Oni

I didn't add killers who could technically teleport (i.e Freddy or Hag) because it is instant and doesn't have a ms, as its more of a reposition


Now then why did I name all the killers where they have a power used for mainly movement? Well thats easy....

how many of these have add-ons that increase their powers movement speed?

Blight- 230% default- blighted set changes this

Twins-Victor moves at 150% at default, scarf and spinning top

Wraith-150% default cloak, windstorm changes this

Bubba- 115% to 132.25% in chainsaw rush, scratches and marks affects this

Billy- Engravings set- 230% default

Demo-Maximum velocity is 20 M/S, or 500% (is different depending on distance away from portals) Lungs change this number

Oni- 195.5% while in demon dash, crutch and talisman affect this

Spirit- 176% in phase, is affected by way too many add-ons to list (every rarity has atleast 1 m/s add-on for her phase)

Now why did I mention this, and why am I upset that Spirit got a movement speed add-on for every tier? Thats because-

2 killers don't have movement speed add-ons while being based around movement speed


Nurse-333% ms while in blink (she is understandable because she can go straight through walls)

Legion-130%


Legion is the slowest m/s killer while using their power (2.25% behind bubba at max rush), they also have no m/s add-ons to make up for this, they were replaced by the Killer Instinct add-ons upon being reworked (I never really see legion players use this add-on, except maybe 1), so that leaves the question


Why was the m/s speed add-ons bad for legion? and why are they still labeled as a high speed killer when they move slower than every other high speed killer in the game?

I know it sounds like I am nitpicking about this but I just find it ridiculous how Spirit gets like 6 add-ons based around increasing her phase speed but Legion can't have 1

Comments

  • Legion deserves a buff in Frenzy movement speed tbh. Base-kit, but give them add-ons that increase Frenzy speed as well. Maybe the add-ons could be similar to Blight's: increase the m/s by whatever depending on the amount of survivors hit.

    Well, Legion deserves more buffs than just that to be honest, including better add-ons.

  • @glitchboi said:

    Legion deserves a buff in Frenzy movement speed tbh. Base-kit, but give them add-ons that increase Frenzy speed as well. Maybe the add-ons could be similar to Blight's: increase the m/s by whatever depending on the amount of survivors hit.

    Well, Legion deserves more buffs than just that to be honest, including better add-ons.

    Oh 100%, still wonder why they slaughtered their add-ons like that