So when can we expect the other map reworks?
One didn't come out with nemesis's chapter, that's okay. The devs don't say anything about putting their overhaul schedule on hold. Which is initially fine, I figure they're holding them for more polish. Especially considering we did get a new map for Resident evil, disregarding how unpopular it is.
Mid chapter comes out, still no reworks. I'm a bit peeved, but if it means that the maps are better, so be it. Then Pinhead's paragraph comes out, still no map overhauls.
The entire reason we aren't receiving new maps is because of the realm beyond updates. So where are they? If the devs actually told us anything about their status I wouldn't be so annoyed. But as of right now, they have been completely radio silent on them for about 18 weeks (give or take). Which amounts to roughly 3 1/2 - 4 1/2 months.
Again, if the devs gave us a general statement like, " we're keeping them in house to make sure they're up to standard before release." It wouldn't be such an issue, but the lack of communication is what makes it extremely annoying.
Comments
The last Realm Beyond update was only a month ago, with Patch 5.1.0.
There's normally a couple months between, so we aren't scheduled to get the next Realm Beyond update (Part Seven) for a month or so.
I'm talking about actual map overhauls, not just character model overhauls.