Sensitivity changes I wanna see
I'm gonna say it as a thread reminded me about this idea I got a while back about sensitivity (and how annoying it was that I had to keep swapping my sensitivity depending on who I was playing as some killers work better on controller the lower your sens is) (In the middle of making this, same thread did mention this but I didn't notice until I revisited the thread and realized that someone else had the same idea as me, still gonna make it cause this games settings are outdated and look as if it was made without thinking of all options needed after huntress released)
Why can't we just get options to change our sensitivity in more ways than just for survivor and killer
Why can't we just be allow to make aiming with trickster's knives have a different adjustable sens, same with pinhead and huntress
Normally, if you adjust your sensitivity it affects both normal and power usage, so if you wanna be able to aim your knives or hatchets slightly better on console, you have to also punish yourself by reducing your sens overall.
This could make killers for friendly towards console players as this will allow console players to possibly be more precise with their power, without making console players sacrifice the other half of their killer gameplay for their power to work on console. Just a suggestion
Comments
Because adding more sensitivity settings would probably break something completely unrelated in the code. I can guarantee you that if they added controller deadzone settings, Hillbilly's chainsaw sprint would move at 4.6m/s or something.
Also, effort.